Jupiter Powerwear has been printing crop circle T-shirts since 1989. Our aims are to keep the symbols alive long after they have gone from the fields and then to spread them around the world for all to see. Each symbol is accurately drawn and then silk-screened by hand onto top-quality T-shirts and sweatshirts. We hope that we have captured the beauty and essence of the formations.
ABOUT OUR SHIRTS
After 25 years of producing crop-circle sweatshirts and T-shirts, we have many satisfied customers around the world. We constantly review our sources of supply to ensure that our garments are of the best quality available. Each design is hand-screen printed using inks which are wash-fast up to 40º C.
- All of our T-shirts are 100% cotton.
- Sweatshirts are 80% cotton/20% polyester.
- Regular T-shirts are 200 gsm.
- Ladies regular fitted T-shirts are 190 gsm.
- Ladies scoop neck T-shirts are 150 gsm.
- Sweatshirts are 280 gsm.
ABOUT THE SYMBOLS
All symbols are scaled down and drawn from actual crop formations which have been surveyed and measured in great detail.
WE ARE ESPECIALLY INDEBTED TO:
- Michael Glickman for his fine survey drawings, his wonderful insights into the perfect geometry of these beautiful creations and his great sense of humour.
- Paul Vigay and Peter Sorenson for their invaluable contribution of surveys over the years.
- Zef Damen for his dedication to supplying such wonderful drawings of formations.
- Allan Brown for his sensitive insights and detailed drawings.